I have been a driving instructor for the past 12 years. I worked in conjunction with a local Council, and Private and public schools providing Youth Safe driver programme.
The lessons carry in depth theory and practical making passing a driving test a breeze.
Within these lessons I present the ideology that knowledge always negotiates bad attitudes and dangerous driving habits on the road and that good drivers should always:
- Not demand their right of way
- Acknowledges a courteous act by another driver
- Is tolerant of other driver’s mistake
- Give adequate warning of any manoeuvre
- Does not become upset or agitated when wronged by another driver.