Have you recently had your licence suspended?
We can help you understand the rules of road in NSW and provide you with the training necessary to become a safer driver, preventing suspensions in the future and setting you up to be a responsible driver of the community.
Having your licence suspended happens if you reach the limit for demerit points within a 3 year period.
The common reasons for losing all your demerits are:
- Not wearing a seat belt
- Consuming alcohol and or drugs before or whilst driving.
- Street racing and other 'hoon' offences
- Unregistered or uninsured vehicles
- Driving with uncovered loads
- Motorcycle offences
- Not adhering to school zones
You may also have your licence suspended on the spot for more serious offences.
Our Suspended Licence Course aims to try and help you out with recapping all the rules, help you understand your offence and provide a helpful solution for you to keep your licence.