Corporate WHS Training
Onroad Driving School is able to offer leading Work Health and Safety (WHS) training for any business through our sister company, Academy of Road Safety. Driving is the riskiest task undertaken on a day-to-day basis for most people and this is also the case for many businesses, especially when it comes to WHS. Employers are obligated, just like with any other WHS hazard, to carry out all reasonably practical steps to manage the associated risk with driving.
Over 1 in 4 work vehicles are involved in an accident annually with 30% of fatal accidents being work related. This training is a must for anyone who drives for work as for a fraction of the cost of the vehicle they are driving, the training will ensure each person will be as capable as possible to keep themselves safe out on the road.
Academy of Road Safety can conduct training nationally at any location within Australia, with training option tailored to the specific needs of each business All of our trainers have a minimum Cert 4 in Training and Assessment and are highly experienced and professional.
Onroad Coaching and Driving Assessments
- Conducted 1 on 1 out on the road and drivers are assessed against a checklist of various skills and aspects.
- Drivers are assessed to see whether they are competent in simple daily driving tasks such as give way signs, round abouts, traffic and other basic skills needed to pass the driving test.
- We also look at low risk driving strategies including speed management, hazard perception, crash avoidance space and decision making to make an assessment on the likelihood of the driver being involved in an accident.
- We create a one page summary of how each driver performed and give our feedback, which is then emailed through to you to keep on record and can be easily accessed in the event a staff member is involved in an accident.
- We also create an overall summary of the training and how staff members performed and also recommend any further training if required.
For further information please get in touch with Academy of Road Safety’s senior trainer, Ronak Shah, to discuss your business and specific requirements. Ronak will then come up with a tailored program to suit your needs and provide a price. Ronak can be contacted directly on 02 9863 7999 or aors [at] onroad.com.au Otherwise fill out the form below and Ronak will be in touch with you.