- Love a challenge?
- Want to work on your own?
- Want a job with flexibility?
- Love driving?
If you answered yes to these questions, we can help you!
- You need to have a late model vehicle in very good condition, preferably a 2013 model or later.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must be holding a valid Working with Children Clearance Certificate.
- You must have held your licence for 3 years out of the last 4 years with no serious criminal record.
- Full flexibility to set your own your hours (minimum 20 hours required).
- A high hourly wage (Work less and earn the same money!).
- Full training- both theoretical and practical.
- 24 hour phone and email support from Onroad.
- Extensive advertising in your local area.
- The satisfaction of working for a driving school committed to quality and safety.
- Application form for How to Become a Driving Instructor, CLICK HERE
The average pay according to indeed for an Onroad Driving School Instructor is approximately $79,382 per year, which is 26% above the national average. For more information visit https://au.indeed.com/salaries/Driving-Instructor-Salaries-at-Onroad-Dri...
- Northern Beaches -Manual
- Eastern Suburbs - Automatic / Manual
- Sutherland Shire - Manual
- Western Suburbs - Manual
- South West - Manual
- Inner West - Automatic / Manual
- North West - Manual
- All suburbs - Automatic / Manual