ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR DREAM JOB?
- Love a challenge?
- Want to work on your own?
- Want a job with flexibility?
- Love driving?
If you answered yes to these questions, we can help you!
At Onroad Driving School we show people how to run their own business with the backing of our knowledge and experience. We will help you develop each stage of your business and support you through any teething problems. No experience is necessary to become an instructor with Onroad as long as you are passionate about driving and teaching others. However, if you are currently an instructor we can give you a great opportunity to expand your business by taking advantage of our name and reputation.
To be an Onroad Driving Instructor:
- You need to have a late model vehicle in very good condition, preferably a 2013 model or later.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must be holding a valid Working with Children Clearance Certificate.
- You must have held your licence for 3 years out of the last 4 years with no serious criminal record.
In return, you get
- Full flexibility to set your own your hours (minimum 20 hours required).
- A high hourly wage (Work less and earn the same money!).
- Full training- both theoretical and practical.
- 24 hour phone and email support from Onroad.
- Extensive advertising in your local area.
- The satisfaction of working for a driving school committed to quality and safety.
- Application form for How to Become a Driving Instructor, CLICK HERE
The average pay according to indeed for an Onroad Driving School Instructor is approximately $79,382 per year, which is 26% above the national average. For more information visit https://au.indeed.com/salaries/Driving-Instructor-Salaries-at-Onroad-Dri...
If you have experience as a Corporate Trainer/ Assessor fill out the form below.
We are looking for a friendly, upbeat and skilled driving instructor in the following areas as soon as possible. Don't hesitate to apply today!
Call 02 9863 3555 or simply fill out the form below.
- Northern Beaches -Manual
- Eastern Suburbs - Automatic / Manual
- Sutherland Shire - Manual
- Western Suburbs - Manual
- South West - Manual
- Inner West - Automatic / Manual
- North West - Manual
- All suburbs - Automatic / Manual