Road Accidents are the leading cause of death for young Australians and Onroad Driving School has created the road safety presentation to arm students with the vital information needed to steer them on the right path to develop into a life-long safe driver. Everyday 3 people are killed on Australian roads with 10 times that number seriously injured; however with the correct training many of these accidents could have been easily avoided.
We will come to you and deliver the road safety presentation to as small or large group as you would like. All we need to get the date and time from your end and we will do the rest. All our trainers have Working with Children Checks and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Our set cost for this presentation is usually $199
Topics covered during the 1 hour Road Safety Presentation include:
- Looking beyond the driving test
- Why your P’s are the riskiest part of your driving life
- The key differences between supervised and unsupervised driving
- What factors lead to the high crash rate for young drivers
- Identifying and managing risk behind the wheel
- Building a strong foundation for unsupervised driving as a learner driver
- Speed VS Stopping Distance
- ANCAP Safety Ratings
- Vehicle Safety Systems
Details of the government programs Keys2drive (Free Driving Lesson) and the Safer Drivers Course will also be provided to each student in our student kits along with a guide to the driving test booklet from the Roads and Maritime Services (RMS).